NetApp has just launched an update to the FAS2000 series for midsize businesses, along with some cool, new marketing collateral.
From the brochure:
- Deploy virtual machines in minutes rather than hours and days
- Cut backup time by 80%
- Manage on average 500TB per admin
- Use up to 83% less capacity for virtual machines
- Achieve less than 5-minute recovery time objective
- Achieve payback period in less than a year
I don’t normally talk about company product releases, but I found the launch video entitled “IT Survival Guide – Don’t Panic” to be particular amusing. Check it out!
Disclaimer: I am an employee of NetApp, but this is not a NetApp blog. Opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone.
5,319 total views, no views today